GOMERA BIKE CENTER
Calle Playa del Inglés
38870 Valle Gran Rey
Phone: 0034 922 805336
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You may not use material provided on this website without written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement
2. What data do we collect
Information on gomera-bikes.com is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly (for example, through our site's technology); and (2) directly (for example, when you provide information on various pages of gomera-bikes.com).
One example of information we collect indirectly is through our Internet access logs. When you access timah.net, your Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. Throughout our site, we provide the opportunity to fill in request forms. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
3. How we use your data
Gomera Bikes uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits, to personalize promotional offers and to personalize some Gomera Bikes websites.
Gomera Bikes is compromised in protecting the information you provide. We use data protection techniques to aid us in securing our confidential information and preventing any unauthorized access from users or unauthorized people within the company.
5. Changes in the statement
Should these terms be modified we will update them on the site and we will update the date of revision to let it be known what version is being applied.
6. Contacting Us